[HELP]Installation Problem-register_globals & ioncube

Piratez

First of all, sorry for this yet-another-register_globals-topic, but I've tried to search this forums, and still no luck :(

The server where my account resides is running phpsuexec and register_globals is off. So I tried the php.ini method to turn it on, and put this file in root whmcs folder, in the admin folder, and in the install folder. I have also uploaded the ioncube folder and put it in the root whmcs folder.

Then the confusion begins:

- if I execute the install.php script while there is a php.ini file (containing only "register_globals=On") inside the install folder, I got an error message saying that the ioncube loader is needed. MEANWHILE,

-if that php.ini file is deleted from the install folder, the install.php runs fine, but installation will stop with error msg saying register_globals is Off.

Could someone please tell me how to solve the problem ?

Thank You.