registerfly.com no using this company

hostservi

To all the friend is using WHCMS

The company registerfly is in the list of register domains in WHCMS is no bad is very bad company

After registering several domains in registerfly.com to wait a few days I verified they were not working for what looks to seeing if it was DNS's problem and averigue this gene this one receiving(charging) domains(controls) and not registering them. I for my part the vo to denouncing NIC since they neither answer tikets they the chat does not even work.

If not want problems not to register with these people regards

despues de registrar varios dominios en registerfly.com esperar unos dias comprobé no funcionaban por lo que mire a ver si era un problema de DNS y averigue esta gene esta cobrando dominios y no registrandolos. Yo por mi parte los vo a denunciar a NIC ya que ni responden tikets ni les funciona el chat.

Si no quereis problemas no registrar con esta gente saludos :(

Yes they are slow at answering support tickets, to resolve one issue i had with a domin they took over two weeks.. just because their systems cant work out how to register a domain.

The chat does work occasionally, when someones about - but then you get a non-support agent who can tell you what the problem is just cant resolve it.

I think at the moment, since they have become their own registrar (previously they were reselling) they havent got the systems in place properly and are ironing out alot of bugs... ill stick with them as they have done me well for last 2 years and see how they fair.

lol, nope i mean im going to go and buy one of those scripts or what ever to fully be a reseller or become my own registerar, im 99.8% done by having a template done.. the other .2% is mostly looking into how to become registerar certified ;)

lol, nope i mean im going to go and buy one of those scripts or what ever to fully be a reseller or become my own registerar, im 99.8% done by having a template done.. the other .2% is mostly looking into how to become registerar certified ;)

lol, good luck in that. ICANN doesnt really like to look into companies that are starting from scratch. Plus you have to have a robust network setup for it. Your going to have to be a reseller of someone at first. I suggest enom.

Expensive, my suggestion is go the route registerfly did - use enom, tucows etc reseller accounts, until you have 5k+ domains (figure from MACscr :P) then look at becoming a certified registrar...This is also nicely transparent to your clients, so looks like your a registrar.

Dont run before you can walk, obiwan! :)

meh why remove a feature that already exists, and for those like me who continue to currently use them it would be a pain in the ass - as I found WHMCS through Registerfly...

I have to agree i think thats how i found them the first time (WHMCS that is)

Now ive got like 100 domains through registerfly so i dont really want to mvoe, i do have eNom as a reseller account but don't feel like moving each thing over

Today sunday 07/01/07 registerfly no answer my tikets for solvent the problem or can back he money. Only there one solution make a forum of reclamation and make reclamation also in ICANN and THE LEGAL CURT..

AND please DELETE OF WHCMS 3.0 THE COMPANY REGISTERFLY is no good imaging for he costumer and i don´t not why is in this software.

When the more population talk REGISTERFLY IS A ROBER.

Thanks