Limestone Networks API Client Control

Hi all,

I have made an addon for WHMCS so that clients are able to do the following through your WHMCS install without ever having to use the limestones website, or put a support ticket through to you.

Features at the moment:

• Clients can power on/off and reboot servers
  • Clients can view bandwidth graphs and totals
  • Clients can turn on and off switch ports
  • Admin can add or remove features
  • Clients can turn on and off switch ports
  • Supports more than one server per client
  • Supports more than one server package
  • Admin can change graph duration
  • Uniquie client API LSN key per client (+security)
  • Auto removes feature if package is no longer active.

More info and screen shots:

http://www.zanyhost.com/scripts

I have not released it yet, still in beta testing.

Would anyone be interested in buying?

I am planning on selling for:

$9.95 and maybe $1-2 for future updates

or

$15 and unlimited updates.

also thinking about a monthly license for about $0.50, would people prefer that?

You will see on the site there are some future updates, i am looking for more ideas as well :D

Kindest Regards,

Tom

I am interested in this script :), and I think that it will be very useful to my infrastructure!

I think what would also be good, might release this as another product, but if servers could be aministered/monitored like such in the admin panel.

Yeh I am working on an admin panel at the moment.

currently the master plan is all the settings can be controled in there.

but also all the servers can be viewed and managed.

At the moment you have to view the clients profile, and then press login as client to manage the server. Works but takes a while.

Any more ideas?

yeh load would love to have the load on there, but not going to happen at the moment as not part of the API, also not sure if they could ever actually get that working unless all OS's were modded.

looking at the OS reloads at the moment.

Was planning on having a request button for the client and then the admin aproves it.

Or something similar for them.

wiki link to their api:

http://wiki.limestonenetworks.com/index.php/Documentation:Rockware_API

Hopefully will get all of that intergrated, just trying to sort out what is more needed by people.

yeh load would love to have the load on there, but not going to happen at the moment as not part of the API, also not sure if they could ever actually get that working unless all OS's were modded.

looking at the OS reloads at the moment.

Was planning on having a request button for the client and then the admin aproves it.

Or something similar for them.

wiki link to their api:

http://wiki.limestonenetworks.com/index.php/Documentation:Rockware_API

Hopefully will get all of that intergrated, just trying to sort out what is more needed by people.

Well, once it's in the API... there's not much to do. I am one of the few customers that were beta testing it, it's just one click "confirm" and go. About the only problem you will run into is the passwords :S

-Jacob

Cool, only problem I have at the moment is testing my scripts, all of them need a lsn server but all of mine are in use :S so testing reinstalls will be hard.

Unfortunately, my LSN Servers are VPS node servers, so that's definately a no-no

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have had a few people ask about this.

At the moment, i am no longer working on it.

My copy is working although its only intergrates into about half of the other people whmcs installs that I have tried.

There is a bug with it but due to lack of time and not really needing the script myself anymore I am going to take a while to get a full working version done.

Any coders that would like some of the script or help making a similar one just contact me :)

admin@zanyhost.com

Thanks, Tom