when will be update for v3

johhnyb

DO NOT USE THE BETAS IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

But, but, but please Sir, I cannot use V2.xRx because it has not got tax support.

The Australain Taxation Office will kick if you don't print the GST (VAT) and your ABN (= Aust Business Number) for that matter.

Thus an ETA for V3 stable would be very nice.

Cheers from Downunder,

Ozzie

nice line eh?

DO NOT USE THE BETAS IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

But, but, but please Sir, I cannot use V2.xRx because it has not got tax support.

The Australain Taxation Office will kick @ss if you don't print the GST (VAT) and your ABN (= Aust Business Number) for that matter.

Thus an ETA for V3 stable would be very nice.

Cheers from Downunder,

Ozzie

nice line eh?

Believe me, I am just as anxious as you are for v3 to become stable. I am only repeating what Matt has stated.

I am also restating the issue about it currently being beta as I dont want to see a bunch of angry users upset that they can upgrade from one beta to another or even from beta to stable. It was never stated that this would be possible an people shouldnt assume otherwise.

Yeah, remember things are backwards on my side of the pond...

We drive on the wrong side of the street, and petrol sounds like something we do at a zoo... We drink _cold_ beer, and yes, we list our dates with the month first.

Even as a kid, before really understanding there were other countries who properly list dates I always thought m/d/y was strange... d/m/y is just more logical. :)

Yeah, remember things are backwards on my side of the pond...

We drive on the wrong side of the street, and petrol sounds like something we do at a zoo... We drink _cold_ beer, and yes, we list our dates with the month first.

Even as a kid, before really understanding there were other countries who properly list dates I always thought m/d/y was strange... d/m/y is just more logical. :)

I have to completely disagree with all those statements. =P

• 2 weeks later...
This is what I'm working to:

> BETA R2 - 06/01/2007

> Stable - Unkown (Depends on BETA R2 success)

I know there are a lot of posts about stable date, but the only one i can find with any dates, etc, is this one with matt talking about 6/1/07 for R2. Since R2 is out, just wondering if there is a roadmap for the stable release date.

Im not in a rush, nor am i asking you to rush, I have a system, ( l panel :cry: ) but I am relaunching my product line Feb 1, 2007 and I would love to be able to lauch the new billing system on that date too. Don't want to have to use lpanel unless i absolutely have too.

If you dont have an eta, thats fine, if you have something on the drawingboard, would be interested in knowing the outlook.

I know there are a lot of posts about stable date, but the only one i can find with any dates, etc, is this one with matt talking about 6/1/07 for R2. Since R2 is out, just wondering if there is a roadmap for the stable release date.

Im not in a rush, nor am i asking you to rush, I have a system, ( l panel :cry: ) but I am relaunching my product line Feb 1, 2007 and I would love to be able to lauch the new billing system on that date too. Don't want to have to use LP unless i absolutely have too.

If you dont have an eta, thats fine, if you have something on the drawingboard, would be interested in knowing the outlook.

I'm lauching a new site and billing on 20th Feb. Hope the system will be ready.