domain buying thru DirecI - problem

johhnyb

Hi,

I have just set the domain buying module in administration and I I tried to buy a domain. I have paid for it, in client area there is my domain but it status is pending. When I checked this domain at directnic and this domain is still avaliable to download. Why?

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

On domain orders, you have to accept the orders and register them - once you click the button to accept the order (Which changes the status from pending to active) you will be given a link to register the domain - or you can click the register button under the domains tab on the users account. This will send the command to your registrars API to register the domain for you.

The reason it is not processed automatically is for your safety since you are charged for the domain regardless if the order is fraudulent or not. This allows you to verify the order before processing it.

I still have a problem where the data should be configured correctly? (where to do it?). Who is a client in that way? I as a domain reseller or my clinets?

when I go to my client page on the domains tab I also have error message:

Registrar Error: Domain name not found

I don't understand you. I want to register domain and you answer me thet doamin is not registred yet. What's going on?

When a client orders a domain (no matter how you have things setup), you still have to manually click the "Register Domain with Registrar" link at the top of the Order your viewing after order has been made active.