ImaginIT Hosting

imaginit

Just launched with the new WHMCS system in place of modernbill on our site. This is the first round of my integration efforts. I expect things will improve over time with usage feedback and additions.

To see the integration fully in action you need to login to the control panel with the username 'demo@imaginithosting.com' and the password 'demo' so you can see how the client areas have been intregrated with our entire site and our control panel.

Any feedback is great! Thanks.

http://www.imaginithosting.com

I am running a stable version of cPanel, I also only go with stable releases. It is just a custom theme that I worked on for the last several months.

Good point on the port for cpanel, thanks!

As far as the cross over, I am not sure that I follow. I tried to make it almost 100% seamless so that our customers have a more streamlined experience.

We are using WHMCS for our support, contact, knowledgebase, announcements, orders, and user control panel for billing management.

ah, ok, its based on the Servers theme from cpanel. Ive had my themes at x2 for years and hadnt looked at the new ones yet.

I still dont see anything special on whmcs or cpanel as far as them linking to each other. Only see the standard cpanel login in whmcs under product details. Am i missing something? Can you take a screenshot for me?

Oh, there really is not much more than that. I am working on a qucik launch menu for users with multiple hosting accounts to be able to easily launch into cpanel. But there is not much more than that, and this is just my first round of integration. I am going to continue to integrate it as much as possible as I continue.

I dont think you are missing anything, the integration right now consists of basically making WHMCS part of my website and allowing customers to place orders with it and manage their accounts and domains etc. cPanel is completely seperate and the only thing done is a theme on that, it is not tied into WHMCS in any way yet. That is something I would like to work on however.