Import Lpanel Clients Script- Migration from Lpanel Script

Sandy

Question

I saw somewhere on here about having to request a personal Lpanel import script at 4am this morning. Too early for me if you are wondering...lol.

Is there a set script that I can download in the clients area after purchasing and downloading an Owned Liscense? If so, could someone please post this download link so others can see it and have a quick access to the download?

15 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

The LPanel importer script is fairly new so there have been some issues reported. You can keep running it until it works correctly however. Like I said, you download the script from our client area by choosing Import Scripts from the main menu. It's not included in the WHMCS system.

Matt

I am glad I found this topic.. I too need to import from Lpanel, and it is not listed on the front page of the site.. update that, Matt..

Thankfully, I only put 25% of our customers into it. I will let you know how the migration script works Sandy. When it gets done I will let you know how it did.

Tim L

Well Sandy...

Don't hold your breath....

The import went very fast.

However.. I have customers listed that were deleted clients. No biggie..

BUT: I have all kinds listed with the wrong domains/hosting accounts...

I would be better off importing these by hand... one at a time. :-(

And from what I see, that will be no easy task.

I will try the import a couple of more times. I ran it twice and I think the results actually got worse.

Perhaps I will be able to go through my old system, correcting what is listed per client. Maybe that will be the slightly faster fix.

I will keep you posted.

TiM L

• WHMCS CEO

And no point running it again if you use the same import script. If you are using V1.1 of the Lpanel import you'll get the same results each time. You should let us know if there's an issue you think we need to look at.

Hi Matt,

Do you want me to open a ticket so you can see what it is doing?

It is reinstalled from scratch, imported and still miss matching customer names to domain names.. (hosting accounts)

If you want to have a look.. I don't mind reinstalling when you see what is wrong. Just let me know.

Thanks,

TIm L

Hi,

I will open a ticket so you can see just what is happening. I wasn't sure if these were your import scripts or if they were contribs.

I will let you have a look and see if it is something that looks fixable. Otherwise I will just go in and manually edit everything.

Thank you,

Tim L

Thank you Matt,

The Lpanel script is now working properly. All my sites are listed with the correct customer name. From what I see so far, it is showing the correct next due dates and all the past invoices. ( I have only looked through a handfull, but the rest should be similar)

We still have to go in and select payment type and add the card numbers, but that is a whole heck of a lot better than having to add everything in one client at a time.

Sandy, I think it is good to go. You should give it a try now. The NEW Lpanel import script is in the downloads section already.

TiM L