Domain Registration under your own TLD

adehkordi

Hello Guys,

I have recently registered three TLDs and I am now going to start selling domain names together with hosting packages under my own TLDs.

I have already rented a dedicated server with cPanel/WHM and I have also bought a WHMCS license for it. The TLDs have been linked to the server by TLD registrar.

Now, I would like to start registering domain names by the tools that I have in hand but I don't really know how to do it or at least where to start from.

Therefore, I would highly and greatly appreciate it if you could help me with this issue.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

If you want to resell domain names then you'll need to sign up with a domain name reseller. Two of the main companies are eNom and ResellerClub and WHMCS provides free accounts for you: http://www.whmcs.com/domainresellers.php

There are many other companies out there for you to choose from.

Thank you for your reply, but I have my own TLDs, namely .ccc and .iran, so it is a different story.

Anyway, thanks for replying.

Regards