Customizing Images on Invoice???

chrispalko

Well, I'm seeking help on an idea that I have, but I'm not sure if it can be done. Hopefully it can.

When a client checks out and is taken to the invoice page where they can view the invoice then click the payment method they choose, I want to be able to add custom images to the invoice.

For instance: When the PayPal payment gateway is activated, there are two PayPal images placed on the invoice (PayPal Subscribe and PayPal Checkout). I want to be able to replace the two default image there with my own custom images, but still have the user taken to the right location upon clicking the button.

Any ideas? I've tried searching through the WHMCS installation, but can't seem to find those image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh, by the way, any feedback on my WHMCS integration would be appreciated as well.

-Chris Palko

http://www.redstormhosting.com/

Well, I'm seeking help on an idea that I have, but I'm not sure if it can be done. Hopefully it can.

When a client checks out and is taken to the invoice page where they can view the invoice then click the payment method they choose, I want to be able to add custom images to the invoice.

For instance: When the PayPal payment gateway is activated, there are two PayPal images placed on the invoice (PayPal Subscribe and PayPal Checkout). I want to be able to replace the two default image there with my own custom images, but still have the user taken to the right location upon clicking the button.

Any ideas? I've tried searching through the WHMCS installation, but can't seem to find those image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh, by the way, any feedback on my WHMCS integration would be appreciated as well.

-Chris Palko

http://www.redstormhosting.com/

Chris.

This is not possible because the code tha draws those button is part of the encrypted core.

Shaun