Some questions about the system

AeonCube

Question

Hi, i am currently testing the WHMCS (Trial) and found it works great but i have some questions:

1. How does the client get the username & password for the cpanel account?

2. How can you set the system to setup the accounts with the domain name after payment without me having to confirm the order?

Cheers

7 answers to this question

Cheers for the fast reply,

With the account details being sent i found a email template with the account details but it did not get sent to the email address i setup a test account with.

The only ones i got 'welcome' email & 'Domain Payment' (after clicked accept).

So is there something i have to tick / turn on?

Cheers

• WHMCS CEO
Hi, i am currently testing the WHMCS (Trial) and found it works great but i have some questions:

1. How does the client get the username & password for the cpanel account?

2. How can you set the system to setup the accounts with the domain name after payment without me having to confirm the order?

Cheers

The new account welcome email is sent when the account is activated. This can either be done automatically on order, on receipt of first payment or when you accept the order in the admin area. In addition to that, you can resend it manually at any time from the Products Details page under a client.

Hosting accounts are set to be automatically created on the server in the product setup page (Config > Products/Services). You can choose instant on order, after payment or only after admin verification. As adakist says however, domain registration must currently be manually verified by an admin due to the costs involved for you.

Matt