admin templates, where can I find them?

snelweg

Hi,

For my Cacti, APC mod I want to insert a link near a customfield on the product page in the backend.

I can not find the templates that are used to display that information in the /admin part.

Or is there another way to customize the way product as 'details' are displayed?

(I want to insert a customfield, just a plain text field, in to a product. Next to that textfield there should be a link to a pop-up window that is filled with a dropdown of all the Cacti graphs (Is read straight from the cacti database). After chosing a graph from the dropdown and clicking on ok, a javascript will fill the custom field with that value. That's what I am trying to do. The whole cacti thing works, it's just the integration with the backend that is frustrating right now. Some proper doc's would be nice to have :)

The APC thingy works too, same problem there, integrating it in thee backend.

I started out with filling the tblcustomfields myself with a kind of import script and changing the customfield to a dropdown, but then the backend gets real slow when viewing a clients product page (we have over 200 graphs/ports in our Cacti).

Edited by snelweg

snelweg.

This is not possible to do.

There are no templates for the "main workings" of the admin site like the front side.

The best idea would be to make a Admin Mod that allowed the user to configure these graph ids into the custom fields of users. Or make another lookup table that your front side and admin use.

Just some hints.... im not going to tell ya how to cook ya pie ;)