Help with customizing payment gateway

Patty

Hi guys.

I need some help in customizing my payment gateway, for I'm no programmer.

I use the boleto gateway, which is form of payment commonly used in Brazil where a payment document with a barcode is issued and can be paid online or at the bank. I have it alreay installed, configured and working fine on my WHMCS, but I need to include a couple of things:

1) There are two kinds of payments: first payment (when the account is opened) and recurring payment. The recurring payment incurs in late fees after due date, the first payment doesn't. Since I use the flat fee after so many days, I need to find a way for boleto gateway to include a 2% monthly fee + 0.34% daily fee (this is how it works in Brazil) on the payment total after due date BUT (here's the trick) ONLY for the recurring payment! I managed to include a calculation of these monthly and daily fees on the boleto instructions for cashier, so he can add the fees to the boleto total amount, but the problem is if client pays online he might not do that. So I'd like to have that included on the payment amount after due date for the recurring payment only.

2) The second thing is related to the first one above. On this "instructions for cashier" field on boleto, I'd like it to be one frase for the first payment but another one for the recurring payment. This would be a simple if/else statement, I think, but I just don't know how to do it.

I hope my explanation was clear...

Can someone help me with this??

Thanks in advance.