Change Support Colours

mojowill

Is this in the client area? You can do this by editing the .tpl files within the templates folder. If it's a text colour, it'll be somewhere within a bundle of {if} statements, or if it's a table colour you'll need to edit the css file (not entirely sure if that's in the templates folder or elsewhere offhand, but it's around there).

Edited by Seb

yup - they're in the css.

Can't help you more than that I'm afraid. I use a different css file to (and have removed) the default, so don't know where it would be. There should be a link to it in header.tpl though.

they are not in the CSS, these colours are displayed in all templates and the admin area however there are no references to the ticket_status. I have been through the templates however all i ca see is the ticket_status call and ass all the source code is encoded i cant do much!

any admins fancy jumping in here save me the hassle of opening a ticket?!