Some Questions??

hostinglayer

Question

Hi there,

I look your script, im using AWBS now, and finaly im realy not happy about this script. I mean the script maybe okay but the support what they give and how they give is real bad...

I entegrate onlinenic to awbs (turkish) and using it with plesk, that was realy soo much diffcult, i hade to change alot of things in database, because awbs is one of the scrip which uses zend, and thats why we cannot see any codes, or details whats goes on. in backside.

however my awbs is working with my onlinenic api now %90

I wish to ask you?

1-) when you will have modul for onlinenic?

---domain register

---domain lock

---domain dns change

---domain name server register, edit delete

---domain whois information change

---domain url forward

---domain email forward

---domain auth-code

---domain auto renew

I use all apis from onlinenic what i wrote up and wish to know if you will do this also with your script.

2-) if you working with plesk 8.1.0 linux and 8.1.0 windows without any problem? Like opening accounts suspendin and unsuspendig or auto canceletion acount on next renew?

3-) i have about 3300 domains, 900 hosting, and 2250 member acount in my current script, if it will work good and fast also with your script?

Thanks fro your reply from now...

Regards.

2 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in WHMCS!

If you would be able to contribute any of that code for the Online NIC registrar module then I'm sure we'd be able to release a module for it. If you're not willing to do that then it could be some time away yet.

Plesk 8.0 is supported for all the automated functions of creating, suspending, unsuspending & terminating.

With that number of clients/accounts, you shouldn't notice any major performance degradation issues.

Matt