Google Apps Reseller API

centralpulse

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The API is available, but you have to have an active Reseller account in order to view the docs and utilize it.

I have signed up for the Reseller Program although now I have to sell 25 user accounts for it to be active.

Once this happens, I will gladly create a module for this, I just don't know how it will be presented to the user when purchasing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
That is 1 uers right? webmaster@mydomain.com 50 Dollars

admin@mydomain.com another 50 dollars

right?

Old thread, but I ended up here while doing new research, so might as well respond in case others do too.

The above is not right. You can add aliases to existing accounts for free. Essentially, it's $50 per "login" account per year, and that can have lots of aliases. You can also have groups (free again), that allow you to have many people using the same address - handy for things like "sales@"

As for the subject of the thread, that's what I've been researching. What you can't do via an api yet is sign up new google apps domains. There's always talk of this, but it doesn't seem to exist for the moment.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The API is available, but you have to have an active Reseller account in order to view the docs and utilize it.

I have signed up for the Reseller Program although now I have to sell 25 user accounts for it to be active.

Once this happens, I will gladly create a module for this, I just don't know how it will be presented to the user when purchasing.

I have google apps for business reseller, where can i find this addon??