Custom Module Questions

MrDevon

Hi, im quite new at this, im not too bad with php but i just cant seem to grasp the examples provided for example the API Examples dont really give much information on how to implement them and there isnt really a tutorial.

For example: MyModuleName_CreateAccount...

now is this for create the clients account on whmcs or creating order when the order is placed? and the same question for the opposite of TerminateAccount.

Also do i need to add the details to $postfields[''] and then use the $ch = curl_init(); function with the $postfields array or can i just use the $params array. Also why are all the $param arrays put on to their own variables like so:

$password = $params['password'] ? is there a significant matter to this or are they just for example purposes?

As i say i am new with this but i am trying to learn so anyone that can help really would be a great help as WHMCS documentation on the creation of modules isnt exactly spectacular on explaining the guidlines.

Also i apologise if this isnt in the right section, wasnt sure were to put it.

Devon

• 4 weeks later...

For example: MyModuleName_CreateAccount...

now is this for create the clients account on whmcs or creating order when the order is placed? and the same question for the opposite of TerminateAccount.

This is really common sence ;)

Your creating a server module, so the create account is called when your module is require to create the account on your server.