Domain registration

attroll

I just installed this software a day ago and I am really impressed. From what I see is that I have a choice for setting up domain registration for my clients. I do not see an option for Godaddy. That is where I would really like to register domains with, but I will deal with this.

With that said, I would like to hear some feedback from other clients as to what registration company they use with this software. It gives me four choices, Enom, Registerfly, Directi and Stargate. Years ago I dealt with Registerfly and was not impressed with them. They could have changed now though.

What register company do you others recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also recommend DirectI - they now call themselves ResellerClub.com. Some people report service problems with them, but I've always found them good and their control panel is pretty thorough and works reliably so you rarely need to contact them.

With GoDaddy, you used to need to install a whole heap of crud (Java servlets etc) onto your server to use their service. Unless they've changed, this makes it rather hard to use their API and I did not consider Go West (or whatever they call the GoDaddy reseller agency!!!) for that reason. The person who developed that architecture needs their head read, it was just ridiculous. :roll: IMO that is! :wink: