Recommend Registrar for .uk

Hi there.

I have recently found myself in the same situation and for this reason have stopped using eNom to register/renew .uk domain names.

I am now using OpenSRS who charge $13 for .uk domains which is nearly $5 cheaper than eNom so perhaps you could give them a try?

4Dreg.com i use to use years and years ago, i am sure they have an API, ive contacted their support, but I get the feeling they dont operate as much as they use to ie their website is outdated, still charges 17.5% for VAT when it changed months ago :S even says so on their site.

Ill wait to hear back from their support. hopefully sooner rather than later.

Excluding the £400 joining fee, the £100/yr membership is only 100/(9.8-5) = 21 domains/year before the membership is worth it...inc the 400 fee that's 100 domains in the first year, but it's a one-off fee so you could give it a life of 3yrs which brings the cost down more. This is also excluding renewals :)

Apart from that, the time saved is probably worth the cost. We waited far too long to sort out our Nominet membership due to a long to-do list and are very glad we did it. But then we now have more than ten times the .uk domains than then - perhaps without Nominet memebrship we wouldn't!