Unknown error when terminating account

Patty

I'm running some tests on the latest version and when I click the button Terminate to cancel client's account, I get an error message:

Module Command Error

An unknown error occured

Account is cancelled on WHM as it's supposed to be, but the account status on WHMCS is still Active. Shouldn't it be changed to Terminated? And the next due date, isn't it supposed to change?

• 2 months later...

Additionally, after running the "create" module command, I get the following error.

"Module Command Error

Sorry that username (*****) is taken. Check /etc/passwd"

The account is not listed under my WHM account when I log into the shared server.

• Retired Forum Member

Hi

In this case the auto setup failed because the username already exists on the server but not in WHMCS. Therefore to set it up you need to go to that domain, change the username, save, and reissue the create command or will need to remove the username entry from /etc/passwd

Joe

Hi Joe.

Thanks for the response. The 'username is taken' message was presented only AFTER the original error was presented. That is, I attempted to create the account once and it failed with the Curl message. I then tried it again and was presented with the username is taken message.

So, it appears that the account was created on the server but not under my username (because it isn't listed in my WHM) AND that either the server didn't respond back to WHMCS or WHMCS didn't receive the response.

I hope this makes my message clearer.

I await your response.

Take care,

SPN