Could use a pointer

nickmcook

Hi there I have been integrating our hostig site into WHMCS. So far so good. Just a couple of things that I am stuck on.

I need a style sheet in boxes and I am not sure how to create one that will know its related to the boxes cart. [hope that makes sense] I have tried other cart style sheets and changed the ref but they are not for the boxes, and so do nothing.

The only other thing is which style sheet controls index.php I am trying just to center the client area and I am having no joy.

regards

nick

Ok I worked that out but there is one bit that I can't seem effect with any CSS or tpl file. When the client chooses a domainame it displays the results.... this shows up in black and grey basically. All I want to do now is change the results to look like our site, then for the mo I am done.

Any help appreciated.

nick

A nice little program (well add on really) is Firebug for the firefox browser.

Once installed you can simply right click anything on a site, and 'Inspect it'.

This will then show you on the firebug screen (bottom) what the variable is you are looking at.

You can then find the relevant section in your stylesheet.

:)