Support for Protx payment gateway in 2007?

Les

Question

Hi,

Will you be adding support for the Protx payment gateway in 2007? It's the only thing stopping us from purchasing WHMCS and switching from the highly bloated and buggy ModernBill 5.

IMHO Protx is currently one of the best choices available price wise for a hosting company when compared to most of the other options in the UK.

Regards,

Les

11 answers to this question

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I’ll grab our Protx account info when I return to my office next week. From memory just about everything you mentioned was available for download in the client area. I’ll grab all the PHP code examples and latest API docs and forward it on to you, assuming it’s all still available.

Regards,

Les

Matt ProtX is the only real decent option for merchant accounts in the UK that can offer subscriptions like auth.net.

I'm sure if you contact them, they'll give you a copy. This should give you more sales definitely.

I'm gonna phone them today, and get it for you. Keep your work levels low.

Matt ProtX is the only real decent option for merchant accounts in the UK that can offer subscriptions like auth.net.

I'm sure if you contact them, they'll give you a copy. This should give you more sales definitely.

I'm gonna phone them today, and get it for you. Keep your work levels low.

Thanks Sohan, saved me a job too :)

I look forward to seeing the Protx gateway included in WHMCS.

Les

Hi Les,

We'll definately be able to add support for this gateway. As a user of their gateway, do you have access to API documentation or any code examples in their client area that would help us with doing this?

Matt

Hi Matt,

You can download all the PHP examples and API docs you would need to add support for Protx in WHMCS from http://www.protx.com/support/04_downloads.asp

It's Protx 'VSP Direct' that most people are after, as this offers complete integration and branding with your own website.

Regards,

Les

A ProtX module has now been created and has been sent to a user who agreed to test it. Is there anyone else willing to test it for us? Please PM me if you are.

This is what i love over here, the speedy service, keep up the good work matt, looks like a one man camp seem to get more done than a huge corporation.