SyG8.. In the worx!

siforek

Looks nice but 1 thing I notice is support tickets on client side. The subject is too short of an area for users. If you notice 'Test Ticket' even wraps down into 2 lines. So, if the ticket title was longer it would make the support area 'ugly'

Yeah, that's one of the many things on my list to take care of. Thanks for the pointout though.

• 1 month later...
if you make anymore please pm me i am really interested.

I am planning another in the next few weeks, but it's for one of my sites, and my clients work comes before personal projects. I enjoy working with WHMCS templates, trying new things, etc. So it's not really so much about the money, but let me ask.. I sold the entire Syg8 site for $150. Is that WAY too low?..

I know there's a few people out there offering custom WHMCS template work, but I've seen very few that are as unique as my work, and I really have no idea what the market is for such a service if I were to offer it.

Yes I think that's too low. But I guess it depends on how fast you're typing or how often you'll be reusing elements of your other designs :)

I rarely reuse elements(I think I've done it once or twice ever). With WHMCS I start by deleting the templates CSS, then going through each tpl one by one and removing what's not needed and cleaning up the markup. That's one way to guarantee no duplicate templates..