blank pages

generic

I have reloaded the installation 2 times (in binary) and still get nothing but a blank page after the installaton is complete when i try to go to the admin area (or anywhere.)

I had the laters version running just fine, then upgraded to the beta, did nothing else.

I even tried creating a new database and reinstalling it, still just a blank page (s)

any ideas?

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Just had a quick look at your system and it seems to be some kind of server error or Ioncube error preventing the WHMCS files from even being run. Take a look in the server error logs and see if that indicates the exact issue.

Matt

I recomplied php to 4.4.3, installed the ioncube loaders onto my server, restarted http and then redownloaded your script, unzipped it with windows, reloaded it up in binary, created a new database , installed it, and now it worked.

Wish i could give you the exact place it was fixed.

I am guessing one of two places,

1. I previously unzipped with winzip - this time i used windows unzip utility.

2. I deleted the database completely before reinstalling.