[FIXED] A few things I am noticing...

imaginit

Looking good! Here are the things I have noticed so far.

1. After submitting credit card payment information, I get (creditcard.php) and it is a blank page instead of the form or taking me to the invoice copy.

- I am using authorize.net

- Payments are being submitted and charged succesfully to my authorize.net account even though it ends on a blank page.

- Even though the charge is reaching Authorize.net the invoice is left marked as unpaid and no payment confirmation email is sent.

2. Proration seems to be going wrong somewhere. Below is a sample of product setup and what occurs...

- Product setup with a $20 dollar setup fee.

- Product has a $19.95 monthly recurring fee.

- Product is set to prorate on the 15th or later and bill on the 1st of every month.

- If I order any of this product, I receive an invoice for only $20 dollars, and it states it is for (12/22/2006 - 1/22/2006), which it should be charging a prorated amount for this month, plus 19.95 for next month plus the 20.00 setup fee. It seems to only be charging the setup fee.

Other than that the new features look great and I am going to be running through even more as time permits. I just noticed these two issues during my first order.

Great Job Matt! Can't wait for the final release of v3.

• 3 years later...

I found that this 2 files were corrupted: tcpdf_unicode.php and tcpdf.php (/whmcs/includes/). I uploaded them from my hard drive straight to the folder. And that fixed the problem.

Also I found from other forum that adding this line to your configuration.php helps you troubleshoot the problem.,.

$display_errors = true;