Question about Registerfly Reseller

monoblue

Hi there, did anyone of you tryed with Registerfly Reseller account to register domain via WHMCS ? I tryed manualy to order to see how it go, and it didn't register it. I marked like a payed, set as active, and everything but domain didn't register. Founds are not problem, I have them in my account but it don't work. I put a support ticket on Registerfly site, and I got answer something like this: Which domain are you trying to register so we could help you, and they closed ticket so I can't respond :shock: . Any suggestions, or does anyone have similar problem? Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Alis Hodzic - monoblue

When the order is pending, you have to click the button to accept the order then there should be a link to register the domain which will send the required commands via the registerfly API...

I used them for less than a week, and couldn't stand how slow their API was, or their nonsense replies (several days later) to the simplest questions.

I use DirectI. Much better :) get it from http://domains.whmcs.com

I dont have a clue where to get ENOM reseller at cheap price or free :lol:

Well there are some people who resell it for $ 8.20 and etc. Just google it and you will find it. Anyway about DirectI, could you tell me can I add funds via Credit Card or just with PayPal ? Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Alis Hodzic - monoblue

I tryed stargate, registered one domain and it is ok, just waiting for the module. Anyway I can't belive about this what was happen with my domain on RegisterFly. I created account with that domain, and it wasn't working, domain is shoutcasting.info , and it is not registered from WHMCS, I registered it manualy on RegisterFly, anyway when I enter url it show like it don't exist. I checked named, binding and etc on my server, everything is ok. After that I went to RegisterFly Control Panel or how to call it nevermind, choose domain from the list " shoutcasting.info " and tryed to enter nameservers, it didn't let me like couldn't connect. Then I went to see is that domain available for registration, I entered it and it is available for registration, but I have it in my panel and can manage it. I registered it 10 days ago and registered it for 3 years, you can see on the screenshot. Just look on those pics, and could anyone tell me how this is possible ? Go on whois.sc/shoutcasting.info and you will see domain is still available for register and it is like not registered :shock: .

Here is the screenshot: http://www.monoblue.org/dl/rfly1.jpg

Sorry for OffTopic, mods could move this thread if this sub-forum is not for it ;)

with enom and lpanel, I needed to go in and renew the domains manually because lpanel did not do renewals. I never set them to automatic renewal in enom because yuo never knew if the client was actually going to renew the domain.

Does whmcs automate the renewal process if I use enom?

If not, for any ofyou useing directI - Is this automated with directi and whcms?. or do you still need to go in and manually renew it once you receive a confirmaed payment from the client.