WHMCS iFrame + Remote Login

jj1987

Is there a way to pass variables to an iFrame from a remote page? We've embedded WHMCS into an iFrame inside a HTML page on the cart. The reason for this, is that we have a fairly complex skin on our cart, and upgrading 2 skins to consistently match would just be impossible. What we need, is to have a login area on the side of our page, where clients can login, and it takes them to the iframe, already logged in.

Here's what I was trying, but I think that target="loginframe" only works when you're submitting to an iframe that's on your current page.

<form id="clientLogInForm" action="ourdomain.com/index.php?ref=support_login" method="post" target="loginframe">
   <fieldset>
       <p>
    <label for="login">Email Address:</label>
    <input type="text" name="username" size="20">
       </p>
       <p>
    <label for="password">Password:</label>
    <input type="password" name="password" size="20">
       </p>
    <p id="submitParent">
    <input id="loginSubmit" type="submit" name="postAction" value="login" />
    <!--<input type="hidden" name="postAction" value="login" />-->
       </p>
    </fieldset>
</form>

OK I finally got this working.

Here's the code-

<?php
$username = $_POST['username'];
$password = $_POST['password'];
?>
<iframe id="myframe" src="../client/dologin.php?username=<?php echo $username; ?>&password=<?php echo $password; ?>" width="653px" height="1000px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, where do you get the "dologin.php" page - I have been trying to place the client login on my website but can not find the way to do it.

Have a look in WHMCS Admin Area on the Tools menu and Integration Menu this will provide the code to the client login box, you can place this where needed.