Invoice View

hostyork

Question

Hi, I've been struggling with WHMAutopilot for a few years and I'm very pleased to have found this solution. I'm evaluating and testing it and most probably will buy the License.

One thing I have noticed is that when you go to view an invoice the business name is not displayed. Am I missing something? Is there an option to include a business name in the invoice?

Keep up the great work

Andrew

http://www.hostyorkshire.com

7 answers to this question

I see what you are refering to... in the "Invoiced to" box of the printable invoice. You can add this yourself by editing the file "viewinvoice.tpl" in your template directory, locate the section starting with "$LANG.invoicesinvoicedto"

To add the company name either above or below the existing $clientsdetails.firstname and $clientsdetails.lastname, add the following:

{if $clientsdetails.companyname}
{$clientsdetails.companyname}

{/if}

Alternatively, if you want to address it to only the persons name or company name, but not both:

{if $clientsdetails.companyname}
{$clientsdetails.companyname}

{else}
{$clientsdetails.firstname} {$clientsdetails.lastname}

{/if}

Just look out for for customers who do silly stuff like put "None" or have spaces in the company field on their account as this may skew the output :)

Hth,

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Andrew,

It's not trying to take the funds from your credit card, but because its trying to setup an automated subscription to make your payment automatically each month its a requirement of PayPal that you have a credit card as a backup solution for if your account is empty. If your account has money in it, it would use that but they require the card for you to signup to it. If you want to pay manually each month instead, just open a ticket and we'll set you up to receive invoices.

Regards,

Matt