whm account auto-creation

nimasdj

I placed a test order and when under Order area I check create account I get:

"Automatic Setup Error: You do not have permission to use Selected Package"

why?

in manager servers I added username/password and under Utlities Import whm, I can see the domains and packages in whm, but when I select to import a domain, I get 'Failed!'

why?

will I need to add remote access hash somewhere?

my product is the same name and has the same CaSe as my whm package.

bin both whmcs and whm my product name is Cerberus.

I even tested my product name with username_Cerberus and I am still getting the same error: ""Automatic Setup Error: You do not have permission to use Selected Package"

my username and password and ip are correct as I can see my accounts in "whm import" area.

but when I want to importa I get "Failed!" I think the issue is that I am using a dedicated ip for my own website which is not the same as ip of my whm url at http://shared.ip.number:2086/

please advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS CEO

For an account to fail on the import, a matching package in WHMCS has not been found. It does clearly state on the import screen before running the import:

"You must make sure you have a package setup for each Package Name in use on the server by the accounts you are going to import before running the import as WHMCS will attempt to automatically assign accounts to a package based on this. Any accounts where a package is not found for them will be reported at the end for entering manually"

What this means is you must setup a product in WHMCS and in the Package Name field on the Package Quotas tab you must enter the package name exactly as it appears in WHM - for example whmusername_packagename.

Matt