Cron Job Reports question

webjunk

I am getting Cron job reports for:

DirectI Domain Syncronisation Report

Enom Domain Syncronisation Report

StarGate Domain Syncronisation Report

ResellerClub Domain Syncronisation Report

I don't use any of them except Enom although i do it manually. Don't remember setting these up and can not find where to turn them off. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks....

Paul

Matt. What i gave you (above) is the only cron job running other than a Google Sitemap.

I just checked the emails (the actual Syncronisation Reports) and the times they are running are not when the cron job is running. So something within WHMCS is setting off those scripts. But what is running those scripts? and how do i turn them off as I do not think they are needed?

OK. Doing my investigation while writing this. Found i can run the (enomsync.php) script from a web browser and it will generate the Syncronisation Report email. So maybe an individual or even yahoo spurt or a spider is setting it off?

Are my permissions off for those directories? I have the Dirs as: 0755 and the files as:

0644. Going through those directories did find two of them have an error. Here is one of the errors:

[05-Jan-2009 04:23:56] PHP Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'ROOTDIR/modules/registrars/directi/lib/nusoap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/clients/modules/registrars/resellerclub/resellerclub.php on line 0

Thanks for your help.

Paul

Not sure on the errors you are seeing, but yes it does appear that the scripts can be run from a web browser on a normal set up. That's not a good thing IMO :).

Check through your httpd logs and just search for enomsync.php. If it was run from a web browser, you should find an entry for when it was run and can get the IP of the computer that ran it.

Matt. Really appreciate all the feedback. I am just going to put the .htaccess in the Registrars directory since more than one is being run. Any reason not to do it that way?

And do i need to worry about the other Directory structures below modules? Such as: gateways, reports, servers, etc.???

Thanks again.

Paul