some quick questions

nimasdj

Hello,

my site undergoes a redesign which will take 10 days and then I will need to try the trial version which will take a few days time that I can be familiar with it.

Until then, just a few questions:

1) whmcs supports "redeem discount coupon"? clients can enter a valid coupon and the discount will be deducted before they get paypal button?

2) Does it have a paypal ipn manager and whm mod for remotely account creating?

3) is the interface/theme customizable?

4) Matt, twice I emailed you and my email got dispatch in your helpdesk database and got an automated email. Is it the same method of whmcs HelpDesk?

5) Does it support multiple item/multiple billing cycle method?

if the answer to these 5 questions is "Yes", then I will definitely buy it! :)

Thank you Matt, interesting! :)

one of my clients has problem with my current hosting manager software (you know what I am using, I just don't name it in public to prevent any offensive meant and misunderstanding!).

The problem:

She is representative and webmaster of several companies. so she keeps ordering several hosting account under her client account in my system. But she wants her own info as client info but each order should have different addresses (because these are for different companies.) but she wants the same email for all orders to receove my system emails.

so in whmcs, is it possible that a client has multiple orders under his client account, with different addresses for each order but the same email for all, and without affecting his client profile info?

I'll appreciate your answer for this, alongwith my another questions in pre-sale forum about license.

Thanks,