Customization

Shawn

Question

Hello,

I am very self conscious about how my site looks. I have noticed that all your clients have the same layout for the support area.

ex: http://www.hostsphere.co.uk/backend/index.php

Only the header and footer were changed in the above site. Will I be able to edit everything in between (the WHMCS script)? What i would like to do, is remove the downloads, affiliates, and announcements links. And do a complete face lift on the HTML/CSS. So when I'm done the only thing that would look normal is the powered by. Would this be possible?

Also I noticed you are only using Enom for domain registrations.. :( soo expensive! Are you considering any other alternatives (cheaper) in the future of this script?

Thank you.

Shawn

3 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

It is not possible for you to edit all the html code that the system uses. Only the wrapper is completely editable using the templates and then the front page and the client area page. You would be able to remove the links you don't want but not edit all the code.

As for domain registrars, you are correct currently Enom is the only registrar supported. Support for DirectI is being released in a few weeks and we are offering free $7.95 reseller accounts with them. We are also planning to integrate OnlineNIC and Wild West Domains at some point in the near future aswell.

Let me know if you have any furthur questions.

Regards,

Matt

Hi,

It is not possible for you to edit all the html code that the system uses. Only the wrapper is completely editable using the templates and then the front page and the client area page. You would be able to remove the links you don't want but not edit all the code.

As for domain registrars, you are correct currently Enom is the only registrar supported. Support for DirectI is being released in a few weeks and we are offering free $7.95 reseller accounts with them. We are also planning to integrate OnlineNIC and Wild West Domains at some point in the near future aswell.

Let me know if you have any furthur questions.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt, do you have exact time schedule for Onlinenic API integration? It would be grateful if it releases soon.