Payment gateway options error/issue

Jordan

I've had my payment gateway set as Paypal Invoices for quite some time, and haven't had the need to change it, but recently I wanted to add some more payment options (as I've had them requested), however the page doesn't load any options whatsoever.

Technically the page is fully loaded, as the status bar doesn't show it getting "stuck." The only thing that comes up after I go to the page is "This is where you configure all the payment gateways you want the system to use."

I'm not sure what could've caused this, because that file would've been overwritten by the configgateways.php when I did the upgrading. Though I'll try to override that file again, and see if maybe there was a conflict when uploading, but for now, I definitely need to figure out what's going on ;\

EDIT: I uploaded configgateways and overrode my old copy, and the issue is still there... *goes to tinker with it again*

I know that the database isn't the issue, it's more so of call to another page that configgateways.php has.

When I view source, the footer isn't displayed, so there's a page that's not being displaying when it's being called for.

So, just trying to figure out what that is, because I've already uploaded a fresh copy, and nothing worked out.