Changing server module

adambg

I have a setup of WHMCS + Lxadmin.

I would like to execute additional commands in Lxadmin after a client submits an order (like adding a database, modifing files in client home dir, etc).

I was thinking of modifing the file modules\servers\lxadmin\lxadmin.php but it is encrypted. Is it possible to get the source of this file so I wont have to write this module from scratch?

Or would there be another option for executing commands on the Lxadmin server?

• 1 month later...
I have a setup of WHMCS + Lxadmin.

I would like to execute additional commands in Lxadmin after a client submits an order (like adding a database, modifing files in client home dir, etc).

I was thinking of modifing the file modules\servers\lxadmin\lxadmin.php but it is encrypted. Is it possible to get the source of this file so I wont have to write this module from scratch?

Or would there be another option for executing commands on the Lxadmin server?

I am planning to start working on a new version of the LxAdmin module. Could you elaborate more on what you would like to have in it as features?

Be aware though that I may release the new LxAdmin module as a commercial module (I haven't decided yet) so you may not want to share your ideas if you don't want to :-).

And something else, can we continue this topic in the User Contributions forum (there is already a post regarding the lxadmin module)? I broke enough forum rules today and don't want to upset anybody again. Thank you.