EXporting CVS and inporting into other programs?

Dunover

I have used this program for a month and like well enough except, in order to have any kind of Reports I would have to re-enter EVERYTHING into a regular billing program... I really don't have the time or ambition to do this....... That is the whole idea of using this program to same time! LOL

I was able to read a little here about importing a CVS file into Quickbooks...I own an older version of QB, and would not buying this or any other program as long as I knew it would work? I did read about the new MS program, but I use win 2000 and it only works with XP... I am a little anti MS, long story there....

Do any of you know of anyway to take an exported file(s) from WHM and somehow import into a program or anything so I would be able to have a way of making reports for business purposes? ( the reports offered by the program are not what am looking for )

Do you know of anyone who is doing this and how it worked, etc? PS I have downloaded many smaller programs today seeing if any would do this with no luck

Thanks for your time!

Corisa