Setting Payments

Stealthusa

I am trying to set up so all payments start on lets say the 3rd of each month. I have went into the Prorata to see about setting it up.

But what I have seen is that when you set it up it. lets say they sign up on the 20th it will charge them from the 20th to the 3rd which say it is 3.95 a month then it comes up with a charge more then they are to pay to get started. what i am looking to do is that if they sign up on the 20th then it will only charge them the amount do to the 3rd and not more

hope i didn't loose anyone on this which i kinda lost myself LOL

• WHMCS CEO

That's what chrishaley was saying. You need to set the "Charge Next Month" option to 32 or higher so that they won't be charged for the additional month. The idea with that feature is to prevent getting very small amounts. Take for example someone signing up today, the charge could be just $0.30 which means after fees you would pretty much get nothing so I would recommend charging the next month - but it's up to you!

Matt