Feedback On Hotscripts

DataHosts

hello all.....just thought I would mention this for others to think about. I have found that one way to help Matt is to bring the name WHMCS out by word of mouth. Now, other products are out there, so, we need to do what we can to make WHMCS gain more users. So, here is one way...

Go to HotScripts and post a review and rate the product. Now, the more reviews and higher the ranking...the more users will check it out. I know that this is not a great way to do this, but it easy and quick. I read all these posts about how great WHMCS is, but I do not see much on other forums or sites. So, I am going to go around and do what I can to get the name out for others to know about, check out, and purchase.

On that note, Matt.....it states that 2.4 is the version, so, you may want to update when you get the chance.

• 3 months later...

On this note, if you're recommending WHMCS in public forums, for God's sake, say Why!!! It adds a lot more weight to your recommendation when you say stuff like "I was able to set up WHMCS in a few hours compared to 3 months for ModernBill, and we were able to get more customization going which ended up saving us hundreds of dollars in staff time - I was never able to get that going with MB. I can't beleive how easy it is for my staff to use - less than an hour training even for brand new staff!" And if you can make one of the key points about WHMCS with some personal testimony that hasn't been mentioned above in the thread you're posting in, all the better!

That means a lot more (and carries a lot more weight) than "Use WHMCS it rox!!" :wink: (even though it does!)

Sorry for awakening an old post but I thought it important to make this point. The more WHMCS grows the better for us users! :)

• 2 months later...