[FIXED] Free Subdomain Error with my Domain

bbbco

I have WHMCS set up on the website http://www.convergent-hosting.com, and am allowing users to signup for a free subdomain (*.convergent-hosting.com) on my Small Package. However, when entering the desired subdomain on the signup page, the script gives a "The domain you entered is not valid #" error. Searching on the forums here results in the one and only solution being reupload the includes directory. I did that, but no change.

After some testing, I discovered that if I remove the hyphen from convergent-hosting.com, it works. Evidently the hyphen is triggering some sort of fault in the signup process. In order to work with this, I have to use the domain without the hyphen in the admin Product config page, and then when someone signs up for this package with the free domain, manually edit the domain to include the hyphen in the admin section.

Please fix this serious error, as hyphens are a valid character to use in a domain.

Thanks!

Oops. Sorry. Thanks for the transfer. I had just signed up for a forum account and the feedback forum had looked like the only relevant one. Now I realize it was the only relevant public forum.

I'll go ahead and submit a ticket. Thanks!