generate invoices button

wise

The button does exactly the same as the cron job does. It will generate and send the invoices due for creation according to your settings. There's no way to disable the email notification to clients.

Matt

oh - is this scheduled to be changed in the future? At the moment I have clients in it that have incorrect invoices once generated (something to do with the import) ... I dont want those invoices being generated and emailed before we have edited them ....

just dont setup the cron job until you have things ironed out. Thats what i did and it worked out fine.

yes but you still need to generate the invoices to fix them - as soon as you do this it emails out. Even creating false smtp details isnt a fix unless you generate invoices for all clients at the same time (ie 4 weeks in advance etc)...

hmm, i cant think of how i did it. I had a lot of invoice editing issues/etc, when i imported from MB. I didnt turn o the cron jobs for almost a month. I never clicked the generate invoices part though either as mine were all created, they were just wrong. Or if they werent created, i just manually created it and didnt send confirmation to the user. Wish i could help more.