Product - Configurable Option

neil

hi,

ive setup a product which has an annual recurring price of $60, no setup fee. and then i created a configurable option which is a quantity type, and basically is used allow the customer to specify the number of users. and i want each user to incur a recuring annual price of $60.

what the system is doing is it is taking the initial product as 1 user and then adding how ever many users are entered in the configurable option field, on the order form, and calculating based on that. so if the user enters 10 users they are being charged for 11 not 10.

any way around this? i cannot set a default value for the configurable option, and cant make it required either... any help will be greatly appreciated.

i was hoping that the Quantity option could be used, the number of users can range form 1 to infinity. so i want t be able to use the quantity field, and not have it add the additional user on to the price. i can put in 150 users and it charges for 151.

to use the configurable option as a drop down wont work, because there are infinate number of users....

:)