Central Billing for several divisions

rsutc

Question

I have several divisions in my company, each potentially with its own need for billing. Can I use whmcs on one site and feed the billing of all there, say with biolling forms on the other sites. I don't want to put all products from all divisions on one page; it would be too confusing.

Rick

3 answers to this question

you could easily make an order page on each site, but they eventually would have to come to that one central site to finish the order and of course for support, etc.

OK, I don't mind having several order forms. I just didn't want a product where all my customers have to face an order form with all products from all divisions. I think it could put people off. Now, when you say that they have to come to the one site, I assume you mean they come in with a query string and can bypass the front page of the central site and proceed to log in/create an account, and not have to wade through a comprehensive list of all products at that stage.

Rick

yes and no. i would recommend the entire order form reside on the same site. I would just organize things by group. Then all you would have to do is direct them to order.php?gid=3 or whatever to show that particular group only on the order form. you would obviously remove the group selection drop down off the order form.