manually adding a domain order - expiry date 00/00/00

wise

I'm on a quick learning cureve - so I apologise if this is posted elsewhere although I did look :-)

Manually added an order for two domain to a client and selected to register via enom - this worked a treat, they registered correctly!

Hoever - I notice the expiry date is 00/00/00 - do I have to manually change the expiry date so that a renewal invoice is created?!

Secondly - how do I merge the two invoices into 1? ie - two separate domain invoice , I want only one invoice to send to the client... I'm away to read the manual on this one in case its obvious.

thanks

• WHMCS CEO

The expiry date should be automatically set upon a successful domain registration. I'll look into if there is an issue there.

To merge the invoices you would need to go into each invoice, and delete the domain item from each. Then delete the entire invoice. Then run the Invoice Generation Cron again from the button on the Admin Homepage and it will generate a new invoice with the two items together providing they have the same payment gateway and next due date.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to mention that I just registered a domain name and it completed successfully through "registerfly". However I got to looking, my expiry dates are all 00/00/00 for this one and previous ones. I didn't pay any attention to this before.

I will update them all now but you may want to look into this to see if others are having any issues?

I am running 2.5.8