Thinktivity's Integration

spiralfive

Here's my all-new (1 week old) installation of WHMCS:

http://www.thinktivity.com/ or http://www.thinktivity.com/client/

I switched from ClientExec, and must say WHMCS is a very nice product. It has alot more features than CE, and integrates a whole lot better. :) Support for RegisterFly resellers was the last nail in the coffin for CE (I've been waiting for months on that) as far as features go. That, and the integrated support center (not just a simple ticket system) that only requires one login.

I'm having some problems with the SSL cert. in some browsers, though. I purchased it at the same time I switched to WHMCS.

• 2 months later...
Weird warning.

- The certificate for "www.thinktivity.com" is signed by the unknown Certificate Authority "ResellerFly Certificate Services". It is not possible to verify that this is a valid certificate

I guess registerfly ssl certificates aren't that great.

registerfly in general is not that great. =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great design and wonderful integration. The new icons you have used are brilliant. Did you design this yourself?

I got the icons from here: icon-king.com/?p=15

However, I found them here: maxpower.ca/free-icons/2006/03/05/

There's alot more icons there that you can use on your site/WHMCS.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good, fits your site well.

I would suggest adding this to your stylesheet so that the page doesn't slightly shift to the left when the scrollbar shows up in firefox:

html {
    overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;
}

Other than that good work!

Looks good, fits your site well.

I would suggest adding this to your stylesheet so that the page doesn't slightly shift to the left when the scrollbar shows up in firefox:

html {
    overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;
}

Other than that good work!

Hmm, i did not notice any problem with that.

spiralfive,

Why are you using such a large border on the whmcs area. Makes it looked iframed. I really like your design a lot, but im not sure why you went that direction with that area. Also, the text in your package "boxes" does not contrast enough with its background.

I am also evaluating moving off ClientExec, basically because CE is VERY slow.

Could you tell WHMCS is faster?

I honestly don't remember. :) Sorry. Overall, I have to say I like WHMCS better. It takes a while to change and get used to it, but I have to say I don't regret switching at all.

Did you design this yourself?

Designed by me 100% from scratch, aside from the menu I purchased (though it's modified by me also).

I would suggest adding this to your stylesheet so that the page doesn't slightly shift to the left when the scrollbar shows up in firefo...

I tried that, but it creates a duplicate blank scrollbar and makes the page look funky. I haven't had any troubles viewing the site in Camino or Firefox myself.

Why are you using such a large border on the whmcs area. Makes it looked iframed....

Good point. I removed the border on all of the pages and changed the menu to match it. All the menus match now. :) Thanks for the tip. I also made the the headers black on the hosting pages, I figured that's what you're talking about.