Help with revamping integration

ChrisGooding

Hi all

Due to an upheaval of our entire site (which I am in the middle of), it will be necessary to redo our integration. Additionally, our first one was built around using the individual order pages, which are now defunk due to the 3.71 update.

So, I need to essentially start again.

My problem is, that unlike the new website, I am unable to change the integration away from the public eye (well I cant find otherwise). And I need to upgrade to 3.71 to test/do the integration, but doing so buggers things up for the live integration royally.

As it stands I THINK, I have to upgrade to 3.71 then create an integration on the fly for the live WHMCS pages fast, to ensure minimum disruption.

I'm hoping someone on here has some advice on what may be a better approach to doing this so that it causes as little disruption to customers as possible.

Any advice welcomed.