the demo Order Template

cubemedia

Hello

first let me say that i start using WHMCS a week ago and as i see is the best of the best.

I was reading the documentation on how to change templates and all that stuff.. but now, comes to my attention that de whmcs demo have some different order.tpl which is not included on the version 3.7.1

where can i get such a template?

thank you in advance.

I see. Are you running 3.7.1? If so and you have not got this template I would re download the latest copy and see if that helps. Incidentally, the demo is using the Default template for general styling and not the Portal Template. Even so, this should be possible for you. I have just been able to achieve it in my 3.7.1 version. Unless Matt has very recently changed this it should be there.

In that case you will need to open a ticket with support who will be able to help you. Obviously your distribution does not include that template. You could just try downloading from the repository here on this site if you lease your copy from a different supplier.

Edited by redrat

thanks for your time redrat

my licence is leased here directly on whmcs., Recently downloaded again from client area and uploaded the default template with another name to my installation dir. but nothing...

its the same template as the picture.

» WHMCS Version 3.7.1 Stable (For New Installs & Upgrades) - Download

Last Updated: 10/09/2008

I see. In your /templates/orderforms/default folder you should have the following files:

adddomain.tpl

addons.tpl

complete.tpl

configuredomains.tpl

configureproduct.tpl

configureproductdomain.tpl

fraudcheck.tpl

login.tpl

order-failed.tpl

order-login.tpl

order-signup.tpl

order-stepfour.tpl

order-stepone.tpl

order-stepthree.tpl

order-steptwo.tpl

products.tpl

style.css

thumb.gif

viewcart.tpl

If you have not got these you will need Support to supply them to you. I will be happy to email them if you have any problems. PM me if that is the case.

Edited by redrat
To replace the file names that disappeared mysteriously.