Office Accounting vs Quickbooks

huaren

Hello guys, I love WHMCS, it's so easy to easy, however when it comes to accounting, I'm doing comparison between Microsoft Office Accounting and Quickbooks.

Which one is used by more web hosting companies? Could you guys please provide some feedback on which accounting software you are using.

Really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Neither here as we have in-house built application for this. We tied that in with WHMCS & Paypal for other transactions.

Between the two though I have used QuickBooks and the ease of it was nice. Hard to compare though when I have not used Office Accounting.

QuickBooks is way best in my view especially if you are UK based. I recently trialled MS Office Accounting Pro and found it hard to take it seriously as a truly commercial application. If all you ever do is sell on eBay I guess it may be of some use. Even so, as with it's predecessor, Money, it is just not mainstream.