Payment Status - Incomplete

netpenthe

Hi,

I don't understand why some of my client's have a 'Payment Status' as 'Incomplete', even when they have no outstanding invoices.

I looked at the database - tblinvoices, it shows 3 'Unpaid' invoices this is what is expected. However when I list all my orders i see 7 with 'Payment Status' marked 'Incomplete' ??

Could someone PLEASE tell me how come this occurs. I've searched the forum and the only other post i could find that was relevant was where a client had to login to set the payment. In my system no clients login yet, i'm just using whmcs to generate invoices.

Note: The status of each order is 'Active'.

On the 'Summary' page it shows only 3 'Unpaid' invoices - this is what I expect.

Please see the attached image of my problem:

http://mirvy.dyndns.org/whmcsbug.png

- If anyone could tell me where the "Payment Status" field is read from the database, i could look that up :)

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Support got back to me, and i thought I'd post the solution here.

The problem was that I had deleted some invoices manually. These invoices were referenced by the Order (in the tblorders table this was in the invoiceid column).

Because i had deleted the invoices, the tblorders were now referencing invoices that didn't exist - hence incomplete... :)

I edited the database and changed the invoiceid field in tblorders to point at the current invoice and now it seems ok

I'm still not sure if the 'invoiceid' field in tblorders references only the FIRST invoice, or is kept up to date by the cron job and references the current invoice. I presume it MUST reference the current invoice in order for 'Payment Status' to be correct?

Unless my understanding of 'Payment Status' is totally incorrect. I think that it shows the current Payment Status of the current invoice, but maybe it only shows the Payment Status of the initial invoice on the order????

Could anyone answer me this? :)