Domain Syncronisation Report emails

Sohan

wget -O/dev/null http://support.alloyhosting.com/cron/index.php - runs every 5 minutes (kayako)

php -q /home/alloy/public_html/manage/admin/cron.php - once at midnight

php -q /home/alloy/public_html/manage/modules/registrars/directi/directisync.php - every 6 hours

and that's it.

If your using cpanel click the unix style when looking at the cron settings and copy us the full line there

Hi Sohan,

It is as you say every 6 hours have you tried changing it to another time? every 6 hours is probably a little unnecessary for syncing domain scripts try changing it to something more like every 3 days if your still having an issue i would suggest opening a support ticket and getting matt to look as you shouldn't be getting domain sync emails every minute or so.

Hi Sohan,

It is as you say every 6 hours have you tried changing it to another time? every 6 hours is probably a little unnecessary for syncing domain scripts try changing it to something more like every 3 days if your still having an issue i would suggest opening a support ticket and getting matt to look as you shouldn't be getting domain sync emails every minute or so.

When I checked in standard mode in cPanel, it said every minute, every hour but as you can see it didn't in advance mode.

Should be fixed now I hope.

In the first field, "*" means every minute, and "*/5" means every 5 minutes.

The good news was that you were only running the job every minute for one hour every 6 hours :)

Sounds like you're on top of it now though. Cron can be very confusing, my students often find it hard at first!