Logging into WHMCS from outside WHMCS

Jynxis

i have a website that has a client area login form on it, at the url of http://hosting.gamersabyss.org and it needs to log into http://billing.gamersabyss.org (location of WHMCS) if that makes any sense.

I plan to merge the two later on, however when i have more free time.

When i did it in flash, it worked perfectly, exept for when i did a domain lookup. So i scratched that idea until further notice.

What my thoughts are, and i havent been able to fully test this, but ... when it hits dologin.php it kills the post variables. But then i thought.. why then did it work in flash?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. This has stumped me for 2 weeks now.

Hmm, that would work, however, all i want to do it "log into whmcs' client area. From an external site." No matter what i do, it always says "Login Details Incorrect. Please try again." Maybe im missing something...

And yes, i did look at those links before posting.

If i'm not explaining it properly, please let me know, as i tend to do that.

But that's just the thing. It is matching up. I could login using a flash application and do a getURL(); and it would work. but with just HTML, its not working. Which is weird.

Somewhere along the lines, its nullifying the variables i think. Could it be because my script is adding in x,y _POST variables as well?

Thanks for the help Adam, BAJI26; Your help is greatly appreciated :).