Does ResellerClub offer nameservers?

Sophia

I have signed up for the free reseller account at ResellerClub. I have about 10 domains that I wish to transfer to them (they are cheaper than my current registrar). One of my domains is of course my main domain, which also has the ns.mydomain.etc records referring to the IP address. If I transfer this domain as well, can I register those in RC? If so, how?

Thanks for any help :)

Thanks Chris, I did so I'll just transfer the domain. I have another question, and I feel a bity silly about it but I'm still learning.

I transferred about 10 domains from my old provider, and used WHMCS to register them (somehow, I can't use RC to register, the links are all wrong). But, silly me, in my zeal to clean up all my test orders, I accidently deleted these real orders as well. Now, they are pending in RC but how can I get them back in WHMCS? I'm so new to all of this...

Edit: I found out why I couldn't use RC itself to register and transfer, I had entered the wrong address for the storefront *cough* so that is sorted. However, I would really like to use WHMCS to manage the domains and it might happen again one day. So is there a way to synchronise them again?