Manually adding domain?

s1rk3ls

I am trying to slowly import my customers and accounts from another system, and there are a few customers with domain names that I have registered and would like to enter that information into WHMCS so it will remind them/me when they are due.

I have tried adding the order and when clicking the confirm button, it takes me to the manage orders page with no details under the product/service area.

I tried accepting the order, but still nothing shows up and I can't find the domain anywhere and the email sent to the user is blank (except for the logo)

I only have a few domains which I need to manually add - and they were not registered via enom and haven't been transfered into enom yet.

When I click on "Complete Order" it takes me to a "blank" page - there is nothing of any value aside from fact that it is unpaid...

http://ssahost.com/images/domain-order.JPG

No matter what I do from this point, I can never find the domain or the order anywhere once I leave this screen.

I will be updating again tomorrow to take care of the previous quirks that have been worked out - but either I'm doing something cmopletely wrong or this process isn't working. I'm 95% sure I added domains in this manner with the previous version (but since I've only been using it a couple of days I may just be confused here) and I cannot find anywhere else to add a domain to a client's profile.